Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 7th, 2009--Full Moon Over White Sands

I have gotten behind... again. So, I am going to attempt to get everyone caught up on what has been going on lately. One of the coolest things that I have ever seen happened about a month ago on July 7th. As most of you know about once a month the full moon makes an appearance. Though I have seen many full moons I have never seen any as beautiful as the one that rose over the White Sands Natl. Monument on the 7th. It was amazing. Keep in mind this is not my photo since I do not have a fabulous camera.



I haven't even found a photo that can equal what I felt. This was the same night that they did a concert right before the moon rise. Connie Dover is a well know Irish folk singer who performed her beautiful music under the moon that night.
I can't remember when I have felt more at peace than laying under the full moon with the soft sand in my toes listening to that music. There are certain experiences that can not be duplicated no matter how much you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment