Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching up

I apologize to all who have been faithfully reading the blog and have asked me about it. I got a bit busy and this was the thing that I fell behind on. But hopefully in the next few days I will get caught up on some of the writing. I will get everyone in step with what has been going on in my world. The nice thing about staying with someone like Candace is that there is always something to do! We have been on a bunch of outings and she promises more to come! I have also been working another job her at the local yarn shop. That is awesome! My bosses, the owners Gail and Cindy are two of the coolest ladies that I have ever met. They are motivated and successful women as well as being fun and caring. My first day we all sat around and had a glass of wine while they picked my brain for interesting things. I go to the kids swimming lessons everyday and make whatever Candace and I want to for dinner. I have been dancing a few days a week with some very interesting people and learning all new styles of dance. So, needless to say I am busy but happy and having a great experience! More to come in the next few days about some of the neat things that I have done in the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment